[Sidefx-houdini-list] houdini modeling?

Floyd Gillis floyd at afcg.com
Fri May 8 19:13:04 EDT 2015

I hesitate to criticize any tutorials... the more the better in my
opinion.  But regarding your point below, I'm also mystified why a
tutorial for "complete beginners" would suggest adding normals to a
sphere by laying down an Attribute Wrangle SOP, making sure it's set to
"Run Over Points", then adding the expression "@N = @N;". ("Don't forget
the semi-colon.")

I think it would be clearer for beginners, (and old folks like me), to
just add a Point or Vertex SOP and select "Add Normals".

Cheers