[Sidefx-houdini-list] mantra -H network rendering timeouts

katisss at gmx.de katisss at gmx.de
Thu May 7 23:20:46 EDT 2015

hi,
Sorry for annoying blank mails,
lets try this again and see if the body is in this time:

We are seeing mantra -H network rendering timeouts on linux.
It looks like mantra stopps trying to connect to hosts after 30s.
In some case we start or re-start the hserver and
the machine may take longer.
Does anybody have a way to handle or work around this?

Thans for helping.
Regards,
katrin