[Sidefx-houdini-list] houdini modeling?

glen subdproxy at gmail.com
Thu May 7 20:23:02 EDT 2015

Hi Sam,

To adjust the pivot temporarily use the " key or Shift + " to just
adjust the Translate pivot. This will bring you into Pivot Mode.  Then
select the v key to snap to a point. Select the " key to bring it back
from Pivot Mode. When you want to move the pivot back to the Center, go
back to Pivot Mode, Right Click on the square to bring up the menu,
select Snap To and then Centroid.

You should be able to snap to other geo just by selecting V which allows
you to snap to another geo's points.

I hope this helps!
Glen