[Sidefx-houdini-list] SpliceHoudini

Alvaro Castaneda varomix at gmail.com
Thu May 7 10:11:32 EDT 2015

Hey Guillaume

I'm not an expert in C++ but I want to help, also I want to learn more
about this
I actually made a very basic attempt to integrate Splice into Houdini like
2 years ago, but I think Fabric was not in a position to help out at the
moment so I just left it like that, again I just did a very basic example
of integrating it, starting it and printing some text from Splice, kinda
like a Hello world hehe.

I know VEX and python as well so that helps.

But yeah, I'm like you, not much time but I can put sometime here and there
through the week and I can test on linux, I got CentOS here, which is what
more studios use this days.

well, let me know what I can do to help.

Thank you