[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini, sims & workstation specs

Jordan Halsey jordanhalsey at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 22:57:53 EDT 2015

Marten,  what is Numa?

Zoran, I have the same machine, but added in a k5200 as well as the k4000
and am extremely happy with the machine. I have been using redshift render
which can use both cards and is wicked fast.

The new Titan 12 gig came out which is probably what I would buy at this
point.

*Jordan Halsey*
*maya | houdini | nuke | ae*
*www.jordanhalsey.com <http://www.jordanhalsey.com>*