[Sidefx-houdini-list] Command-line render

Mark Elendt mark at sidefx.com
Thu Mar 26 09:28:28 EDT 2015

Personally, when I'm testing IFD/RIB generation, I often run:

    echo render /out/mantra1 | hbatch foo.hip

But that assumes I have the output driver set up the way I want.

I hesitate to suggest looking at hrender since it's a very nasty csh
script.  It's slated to be rewritten in Python for the next release.
The python should be a little easier to digest.

Mark Elendt