[Sidefx-houdini-list] nurbs

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Fri Mar 20 09:10:27 EDT 2015

This is what I was thinking …. replace it with what?
I figured I was just being too Houdini-centric and missing some obvious point.

It's funny how it's almost come full circle.
Way back when, wasn't one of the limitations of Prisms' "procedural" approach that you could only work in ploys ….. when competing packages offered nurds?
Dating myself … but I think nurds were only introduced in that interim stand alone modeling package. "Sage" I think?

Anyway, I'm in agreement with the crowd. Even if there are other methods that may be preferred … or better for certain task,
why does that mean you'd throw out existing tools?

Larry