[Sidefx-houdini-list] nurbs

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Fri Mar 20 00:31:57 EDT 2015

I must admit I don't use nurbs surfaces as much as I did before but I
still use nurbs curves a lot, even though I often convert it to polygon
lines at some point in the branch. That's the beauty of Houdini to
convert from one format to the other to get the most of it all.

I would find it weak that someone has never heard about nurbs. Even if
they don't need to be able to model a face out of nurbs patches, at
least they should be able to understand the concept.

Francois