[Sidefx-houdini-list] nurbs

Michael Scarpa michael at scarpa.name
Thu Mar 19 18:18:56 EDT 2015

I don't think you should stop teaching either.  Wether NURBS or
subdivision surfaces are used for what they were originally intended,
or something completely different, does not change the fact that every
tool you add to your toolbox is another option to get the job done at
the end of the day, and -- speaking as an FX TD -- the more tools, the
better, period.  I've done a lot in feature productions with both
NURBS and subdivision surfaces, so I can't imagine not using them at
all any more for the time being.