[Sidefx-houdini-list] hq render help

Jordan Halsey jordanhalsey at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 21:53:47 EDT 2015

If you are rendering to a local machine and not distributing a job why
don't you just use the command line and render from that? If you do not
know how to do that, I would do a search for rendering Houdini in the
command line. Just a thought.

*Jordan Halsey*
*maya | houdini | nuke | ae*
*www.jordanhalsey.com <http://www.jordanhalsey.com>*