[Sidefx-houdini-list] hq render help

Robert Vinluan rvinluan at sidefx.com
Tue Mar 17 09:23:24 EDT 2015

Hi Gerbrand,

Are you submitting jobs to a local HQueue or the Amazon cloud?

And if local what OS are you using for your farm?

When a job fails you can typically find the error on the HQueue web site
by diving into the job and its child jobs.  There should be a Command
Output text field for the lowest level failed job which you can view or
download.

Cheers,
Rob