[Sidefx-houdini-list] hq render help

Gerbrand Nel g at cannonballbunny.com
Mon Mar 16 06:38:26 EDT 2015

OK I really know nothing, so I'm mostly just clicking random buttons
after not understanding the help file :(
I do get the following error though :
"Indie does not support generating disk files"
I know this is not really the way to go about learning things, but if
someone has advice to give, I'll take it !!