[Sidefx-houdini-list] hq render help

Neil Scholes neil at uvfilms.co.uk
Mon Mar 16 06:13:23 EDT 2015

Hi the installation help is fairly self explanatory, I believe I'm correct when I say that you need a batch or engine license per machine that will generate ifd's.

So in theory you can use client and hq server to render ifd's generated so where with out needing the batch license ....

I may be wrong.....

Neil

Sent from my iPad