[Sidefx-houdini-list] Sidefx-houdini-list Digest, Vol 461, Issue 8

Rafael Santos rafaels at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 04:44:03 EDT 2015

Usually when something changes in Houdini tools is for performance's sake
(A.K.A. making it better, faster, stronger), though some investigation is
necessary, I must admit! :D
The plus in this case is that you no longer need to bypass anything, as per
PeterQuint's video. Just create a point attribute called furlength on your
skin geo and it's read by default in the fur system. Also no need to bake
out a map, though you can if you want. :)

Cheers