[Sidefx-houdini-list] uv transformation - motion blur

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Wed Mar 11 17:05:59 EDT 2015

Thanks for the quick feedback everyone.

This certainly gives me some options to work with.

Right off the more direct simply options ( checking "geo velocity blur"  on ) and the like didn't seem to work.
With ray trace rendering anyway.

I am getting some form of motion blur playing around with more involved methods, But it's not quite right yet.
I thought I had it at one point …. but then I realize I was still getting blur even when the animated texture was at a hold point.

Got to give it a bit more time but I think the idea Emanuele seems to be pointing to below is on the right track for my needs.
If I can get this method working correctly I think it will give me the procedural flexibility I'm looking for …. especially as
I continue to revise and tweak the speed of the motion moving forward.

Thanks again for all the input everyone.
Very much appreciated.

Larry