[Sidefx-houdini-list] uv transformation - motion blur

Emanuele Paris claude.akabane at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 15:04:33 EDT 2015

Couldn't you also just try and use the offset speed to compute v? I'd imagine the sliding has animation right? So it can start and stop. Well, you can compute the difference in offset between 2 frames, normalize and multiply arbitrarily for the amount of moblur desired? Of course using "v" means you have to te the geometry to use geometry velocity for motion blur