[Sidefx-houdini-list] uv transformation - motion blur

Antoine Durr antoinedurr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 15:01:00 EDT 2015

Assuming a multi-segment deformation blur doesn’t work (using the multiple segments not for positional changes but for shader changes, which /might/ work in pbr), you could create two or three sets of frame sequences, each with different amounts of horizontal blur, and just map the speed of the paper tape to the sequence with a vaguely appropriate amount of horizontal blur.

— Antoine