[Sidefx-houdini-list] display card requirements

Ron Schab ron.schab at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 15:45:24 EDT 2015

Hey Herman,

Not exactly an answer to your question re gfx card, but one that might help you get things done with your current setup.

Couldnt you render out tiles and stitch them back together in Photoshop?
I.e. Instead of rendering the complete 20000x20000 image in one go, split it up in lets say 4 10000x10000 (upper right, upper left, lower right & lower left) images.
Not the most elegant way, but it should get things done :)

Good luck
Ron

Sent from a Marsbar