[Sidefx-houdini-list] display card requirements

herman lee herman02 at netvigator.com
Tue Mar 10 09:22:22 EDT 2015

Dear Mark,

The Mplay play properly on tiff image without the white wash. Now I use the
rop to render the image in jpeg format, since only the jpeg do not appear to
have white wash when I open it with photoshop. Then in photoshop I save the
image in tiff format for future printing.

I assume using the rop to render in jpeg then use photoshop to save in tiff
will not lose the quality right?

Many thanks!

Cheers
herman