[Sidefx-houdini-list] display card requirements

Mark Alexander malexander at sidefx.com
Mon Mar 9 13:03:02 EDT 2015

Your card is likely limited to a 16K 2D texture axis size (16384x16384).
To support higher resolutions, we'll need to display these images via
tiling (multiple textures per image). You can reduce the cook display
size to 50% in the Composite View to avoid this limitation (menu in the
Composite View top toolbar; will currently say "Full").

Cheers,
M.