[Sidefx-houdini-list] display card requirements

herman lee herman02 at netvigator.com
Mon Mar 9 12:06:12 EDT 2015

Thanks Edward, I did manage to save the image by using right clicking at the
node, for some reason when I use the rop output, the image generated has a
white wash on top.
If I set the resolution to 25000x25000, somehow I manage to save the image,
but photoshop not able to open it, most likely its too big of a file.

Cheers
herman