[Sidefx-houdini-list] display card requirements

Jordan Halsey jordanhalsey at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 22:25:19 EDT 2015

Hey Herman,

I am not 100%  sure if your images are not displaying due to the graphics
card or not,  but I deal with high resolution stuff all the time and will
say the k2000 is a pretty crappy card in many respects. You would be better
off with a geforce 970, but if you are consistently working with  images
of that scale, I would want at least a Titan or a newer k series. I have
both. K5200 and. K4000 but I need  the K's really only for certain things,
otherwise Titan for sure.