[Sidefx-houdini-list] display card requirements

herman lee herman02 at netvigator.com
Sun Mar 8 11:51:17 EDT 2015

Hi all,

My work mainly involved with compositing and need to generate high
resolution images from cop. I set to maximum resolution at
preferences>compositing>cooking, say at 20000x20000, however, the image at
composite view can only display up to around 16000 pixel. Is it because of
my display card capacity? Mine is NVIDIA Quadro K2000, should I get a higher
performance display card? Any recommendation? I'm using Houdini 14, window
8.

Thanks!

Kind regards

Herman