[Sidefx-houdini-list] frost effect

Luis Henao luismhenao at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 15:05:26 EST 2015

Hi Houdini Braintrust,

Out of curiosity I did the tutorial as well, but when it gets to the
section where it bypasses the fur length inside the fur node, I couldn't
locate those same nodes in the current fur system. I clicked the "paint
density" button, to see where it would add those attributes, but bypassing
those still doesn't get the node to look for the "fur length" attribute
that was customized. Any ideas?

There is also the possibility of using maps, but then I wondered how I
could generate a map from the density simulation we have going on.

Thanks!,
Luis

VFX Freelancer
Maya.Houdini.Nuke.PFTrack