[Sidefx-houdini-list] Amazon and Houdini still active?

Martin Winkler martin.winkler at grey-matter.de
Sat Mar 7 11:32:12 EST 2015

It's still a thing, we had some trouble after the H14 release, but
that was resolved by support (even though we are not on indie, the
problem was related to it).
I have not used it since then, but unless they switched it off between
mid-jan and now, it should work OK.

And it's been always like that with the "visibility" on the amazon
side.. no mention outside your houdini logins.