[Sidefx-houdini-list] frost effect

Cristobal Infante cgcris at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 09:05:35 EST 2015

Thanks for Francois for that explanation. In regards to HDA there is
something I am struggling to figure out. When you copy and paste a HDA from
one scene to another, the node works in the new scene but I get the
following error

*"This node is using an incomplete asset definition. It will not function
properly until the asset library containing the full definition is
installed"*

This error then pop ups everytime I open the scene.I guess the HDA is not
defined on my new scene, but how do I get around defining it from this
copied asset? I am trying to avoid rebuilding the nodes, but I know this is
an option..

Hope this makes sense.

Best,
Cris