[Sidefx-houdini-list] frost effect

jason slabber jason.slabber at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 02:33:40 EST 2015

All he is doing is adding a float slider via the gear menu on the attib
wrangle node. Then in the wrangle expression u will see he does a
"ch("float slider name")" to reference to that slider.

On 07 Mar 2015 8:50 AM, "Gerbrand Nel" <g at cannonballbunny.com> wrote:

> I was going through this video, and it seems perfect for what I need to
do.
> One question though:
> At about 6min he talks about a attribWrangle_adjust_range node. He has a
base slider in his node, but I have no idea how he got it there.
> I tried adding it with the "type_properties" menue, but houdini wasn't
too happy about me trying to break the node.
> Anyone have any info on this?
> Thanks
> Gerbrand.
>
> On 06/03/2015 19:12, Gerbrand Nel wrote:
>>
>> Wow
>> You guys are great!!
>> Thanks so much
>> On 06/03/2015 15:50, Aviv Bar Ami wrote:
>>>
>>> In case you are not familiar with this very useful channel:
>>> https://vimeo.com/83235663
>>>

>>> Sent from Samsung Mobile

03/06/15