[Sidefx-houdini-list] frost effect

Gerbrand Nel g at cannonballbunny.com
Sat Mar 7 01:50:20 EST 2015

I was going through this video, and it seems perfect for what I need to do.
One question though:
At about 6min he talks about a attribWrangle_adjust_range node. He has a
base slider in his node, but I have no idea how he got it there.
I tried adding it with the "type_properties" menue, but houdini wasn't
too happy about me trying to break the node.
Anyone have any info on this?
Thanks
Gerbrand.