[Sidefx-houdini-list] frost effect

Gerbrand Nel g at cannonballbunny.com
Fri Mar 6 03:36:44 EST 2015

Thanks Olivier!
I like the neighbour / Mexican wave idea.
Do you know if a ray sop would be the best place to start? in soft I
would use a find neighbours, or get nearby points.
My other idea was to just activate them with radius of a null (always
forget what you call them in houdini), But it might be more natural with
the "neighbour" idea