[Sidefx-houdini-list] Persistent storage on Amazon Cloud

Oliver Markowski owski.himself at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 13:44:10 EDT 2015

SESIs EULA *prevents* you from running *your own* amazon setup!
This is *BAD FOR EVERYONE* and I hope they will reconsider this issue soon,
because the cloud is everywhere at the moment (except marvel/disney shows)

If SESI people are watching I have an idea: Can you please provide an
amazon machine image (AMI) on the amazon marketplace and put a little
charge on it...it's super easy to do!!!! Please contact me if you are
willing to talk about that option! On the other hand I have *no idea* why
not even mantra rendering is permitted since renderlics come for free
anyway...I would need mantra mostly and not hbatch!

hope there will be a solution to that issue soon...

looking forward
Oli