[Sidefx-houdini-list] Persistent storage on Amazon Cloud

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Fri Jun 26 10:31:31 EDT 2015

Hey Greg,

Hope you're doing well.

My concern is the licensing. How would you configure the license manager
to find a Houdini license? I was going to ask SideFx but I wonder if the
global license can do that. I doubt I can install a license on their
server because from one instance to the other the license may not
recognize it to be on the same computer as it is required normally.

Thanks

Francois