[Sidefx-houdini-list] mantra problem

Gerbrand Nel g at cannonballbunny.com
Thu Jun 25 18:41:34 EDT 2015

Ok it might be to early to call it but I think the bgeo trick might have
worked!!!
It has rendered 10 frames without crashing so far!
You guys ROCK!!!
It's 12 :30 am and I still need to render some mattes tomorrow morning,
so I'm going to get a few hours sleep now.
Will let you guys know how it went, and prep the bug report after the
deadline.
Thanks again guys!!
Gerbrand