[Sidefx-houdini-list] mantra problem

Gerbrand Nel g at cannonballbunny.com
Thu Jun 25 18:22:47 EDT 2015

Hey Neil
I've tried the rebuild from basics approach.
The problem is that it will render 5 random frames, and then crash on
the rest so it is pretty hard finding out what breaks where.
As far as asking sooner.... I just got to this shot a few hours earlier.
It doesn't crash in the interface render view, but crashes when I render
from the interface or hqueue, so I only found out it was bugged when I
launched my render.
This being South Africa, we don't have much time to render pre-renders
to test this stuff sooner.
Right now my hopes are resting heavily on the bgeo trick
Thanks so much for the quick response guys!!