[Sidefx-houdini-list] mantra problem

Sean Lewkiw slew at dneg.com
Thu Jun 25 18:08:43 EDT 2015

I would deffo save out a bgeo, then run it through a clean SOP and
remove any unnecessary attributes.

Then I'd start turning things off... if you can't do that, (there's only
"body" and "hair"), I would start clipping the geo in half, then
quarters, etc., until you can narrow down where exactly the crash occurs.

Sean

Sean Lewkiw
Double Negative Vancouver
M:  +1 (604)346-1228