[Sidefx-houdini-list] mantra problem

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Thu Jun 25 18:02:32 EDT 2015

In general you shouldn't have any problems but you know how CG is. I
don't remember if I had similar issues but for some reasons that's the
first thing that came to my mind and then those guys got the same issue too.

http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_forum&Itemid=172&page=viewtopic&t=25960&highlight=1073741819

Francois