[Sidefx-houdini-list] mantra problem

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 17:55:22 EDT 2015

I recommend sending this to SESI support, for starters. Also, can you
render a frame on your machine without going to Hqueue? If so you might get
a useful crash log you can send to SESI.

Use verbose level 9 on the ROP when you do the local render, you can see
what bucket it's crashing on. Then you can set your camera crop to only
render the bits that don't crash, and stitch in Comp.

Try a newer Houdini version, though the one you have is fairly up to date.
Try an older Houdini version too, if you have one around.

Cheers,

Peter B