[Sidefx-houdini-list] hqueue doesn't work with takes?

Gerbrand Nel g at cannonballbunny.com
Wed Jul 29 06:29:22 EDT 2015

So this is probably user error, but I rendered a scene with hqueue last
night with no problems.
This morning I set up a "take" in the same scene, but when I submit it
to hqueue, I get the following error:
/
// File
"C:/PROGRA~1/SIDEEF~1/HOUDIN~1.361/houdini/python2.7libs\hou.py", line
25128, in set//
//    return _hou.Parm_set(*args)//
//hou.PermissionError: Failed to modify node or parameter because of a
permission error.  Possible causes include locked assets, takes, product
permissions or user specified permissions/

can someone tell me what that means?
Thanks