[Sidefx-houdini-list] animation editor questions

Gerbrand Nel g at cannonballbunny.com
Tue Jul 28 04:26:38 EDT 2015

Hi Zoran
I'm using build 14.0.361

Curve interpolation is fine if it stays linear, but every time I make a
change, it pop back and my animation changes.

Also on my side the middle mouse button pans the animation editor, it
doesn't move the keyframes in time.

This might be a wacom thing... My middle click doesn't work for painting
either