[Sidefx-houdini-list] animation editor questions

Zoran Arizanovic zoran.arizanovic at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 09:46:32 EDT 2015

shift key select them , highlight them with lmb
then with mmb move them
if you mmb handles on ends you can scale them
ctrl x and v copies and paste them on current time

curve interpolation should work ok
what build and os are you on

Zoran Arizanovic
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/zoran-arizanovic/4/177/295>