[Sidefx-houdini-list] animation editor questions

Gerbrand Nel g at cannonballbunny.com
Mon Jul 27 08:43:26 EDT 2015

Hey guys.
I'm starting to do some animation in houdini, and I find the animation
editor a pleasure to work with.
A few things though.
How do I move key frames in time? (left and right)
At the moment I select them, and use the value ladder thingy, but I
would like to just move them in time, like I can move their values up
and down with the mouse.
Is there a shortcut or setting I'm missing?

Another thing that I'm battling with is changing the interpolation from
spline to linear.
I use the icons on the right of the editor, but they jump back to spline
whenever I change a value.
Again.. what am I missing?

Every once in a while I'll click something by mistake, and it breaks my
animation.. like I lose it all and undo doesn't bring it back either.
Some input would be appreciated
Thanks