[Sidefx-houdini-list] Vex question for debutant : vector pos[];

Olivier Jeannel facialdeluxe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 05:26:15 EST 2015

A big thank you !

If I understand :

vector pos[];
//Build an *empty array* of vector called "pos"

int pts[] = primpoints(1,0);
//Using a primpoint function : Build a per point Index array (called "pts")
from the primitive  connected to OpInput1 and which is the primitive N°0.

for (int i=0 ; i<3 ; i++)
{
pos [i] = point(1,"P",pts[i]));
}
//Using a point function (Opinput 1, variable "P", index i [0,1,2,3]
)Returns the PointPosition pos [index0], PointPosition pos
[index1], PointPosition pos [index2], PointPosition pos [index3]

Am I correct ?