[Sidefx-houdini-list] Looking for comparable tool

Barrick, Simon simon at primalpictures.com
Thu Apr 30 03:08:01 EDT 2015

I remember it.

I stopped supporting all that stuff though as python and Vex became more powerful.

It wasn't a very "intelligent" algorithm, it just look at pairs of triangles that shared an edge and if the edge was the longest one and the general "square-ness" of the pair was below a threshold it would remove it.

Python would now allow for that to be replicated pretty easily. I've not needed such a tool in a long time so never did it.

Simon