[Sidefx-houdini-list] silly Attrib wrangle question

Jesse Erickson mr.nicey.pants at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 21:34:51 EDT 2015

It really does just come down to how you want to work. Personally, I like
to think of wrangles as a replacement for hscript expressions, defining
random pscale or mapping id is very easy. If you have any sort of interface
or linked parameters then I think wrangles are the wrong choice. The inline
code vop gives you the best of both worlds, dynamic interface creation,
cleanly visualized data flow, clearly marked input/output nodes and the
flexibility to write clean bits of code where you need to.