[Sidefx-houdini-list] silly Attrib wrangle question

Ciaran Moloney moloney.ciaran at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 07:34:07 EDT 2015

I agree. For small, simple tasks a wrangle SOP is so much quicker and
cleaner to work with.
In a few lines of code, you can replace a messier and branchier VOP network.
e.g. I was never at all comfortable with horribly messy of mass of VOPs
needed for a pcopen and pciterate, when doing a point lookup.
With a wrangle SOP it's a breeze.