[Sidefx-houdini-list] Switching license

Francois Lord flordlists at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 10:57:28 EDT 2015

Thanks Javier, that's exactly what I needed to know.
It appears that I can simply change the licensing mode in
$HFS/houdini/Licensing.opt to get what I need. This way, when I launch
the local Houdini I'm in apprentice, and when I launch Houdini that is
on the server I automatically get the full version.
Now I have to be very careful which version I launch. But I'm not
working on any real stuff for the moment.

Cheers!