[Sidefx-houdini-list] Switching license

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 16:03:53 EDT 2015

Hi Francois,

So, you're using Apprentice at work? You probably need to talk to your
sysadmin on how that was set up, it's usually done by settings in
hserver.opt in your $HOME to use "apprentice licensing". If that file
exists you could rename it and see if you can get a full license.

However, I recommend getting your sysadmin involved, the worst thing in the
world is accidentally getting an Apprentice license (and not noticing) when
you needed a commercial.

Cheers,

Peter B