[Sidefx-houdini-list] Getting other point attributes in POP VOPs

John Lynch johnerlists at austin.rr.com
Wed Apr 8 17:08:15 EDT 2015

On the Inputs tab of the POP VOP, you can set the geometry which can be
referenced as the First thru Fourth inputs from the GetAttribute VOP.
To reference the current geometry you can just choose "Myself" or
"Myself (No Reads from Outputs)" if you're not reading the same
attributes you're outputting.

Note that these options cook any referenced SOPs before executing any
VEX, making them generally faster than the op: syntax which I believe
requires locking the first time it's accessed from VEX.