[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini, sims & workstation specs

Ron Schab ron.schab at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 05:25:42 EDT 2015

Thanks Marten.
I've never bothered checking that "show details" box in the "About"
window.  Tons of great info in there!!!!

As I said before I haven't had much time to play around with the new laptop
yet ... and this just showed me whilst Houdini recognizes my quadro, for
openCL it uses the integrated IntelCard!!!???!!!  Now off to research how
to force Houdini's OpenCL to use my Quadro ... but that will have to be
after the holidays I guess.

Happy Easter evrybody