[Sidefx-houdini-list] About custom geometry render node

Guillaume Laforge guillaume.laforge.3d at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 17:46:25 EDT 2014

(Having hard time with the HoudiniAlembic code right now as I can't really
figure out the ROP part yet)

In my ideal world I would like to be able to do something like:

    const GT_BaseTypedPrimitiveList& primList =
gdp->getTypedPrimitiveList();

    for (GT_Iterator it(gdp->getTypedPrimitiveRange()); !it.atEnd();
it.advance())
    {
        GT_BaseTypedPrimitiveList *typedPrim = primList.get(offset);
    }

But there is no such GT_BaseTypedPrimitiveList in the HDK :)...

Any hint ?

Cheers