[Sidefx-houdini-list] About custom geometry render node

Andrew Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 17:58:02 EDT 2014

Ouch. You may be able to pre-process a scene before export in two passes:

1./ Use python to query topology. Group types according to needed
conversion SOPs.
2./ Use conversion SOPs to convert geometry groups.

You could probably find a variant of the python needed to do the query in
soho I'd guess - even if you didn't choose that route.

Good luck!